11 mar £225
1 apr £225
7 Apr £238
21 apr £238
5 may £238
While the 'Wenger in', 'Wenger out' debate continues, on the pitch Arsenal remain one of the most easy-on-the-eye teams in world football to watch and are capable of taking apart anyone on their day.
Off the pitch, the colosseum-like Emirates Stadium is equally stylish - try to list all 32 names of the 'Heroes Together' artwork which encircles the exterior - with every seat offering a stunning view of the action.
None more so than at Club Level (the middle ring) where these seats are located!
What's more, these tickets boast a host of great perks - see below - and you can even come back to the ground on a non-match day for a complimentary stadium tour.
Full list of inclusions
- Premium padded seats in middle ring of stadium (Blocks 66 to 78, South East corner of stadium)
- Excellent view of pitch
- Conventional paper tickets
- Seats supplied together for individuals and groups
- Complimentary match program collected at stadium
- Complimentary half time drinks (beer, wine, soft drinks, tea/coffee)
- Complimentary museum visit (available on MATCH DAY)
- Complimentary stadium tour (NON-MATCH days only)
- £5.00 merchandise voucher, redeemable in club shop and kiosks
- Food outlets available
- Club level doors opens 2.5 hours prior to kick off for all matches
- Children welcome
- Club level is a neutral seating area - available to away fans (however no opposition shirts allowed)
- Betting facilities
IMPORTANT: Please note, you must collect your tickets from the Amba Hotel Marble Arch. Tickets will be available from 6pm on the Friday before the game (Midweek fixtures from noon on the day of the game).