1st Apr £500
7th Apr £375
21 apr £344
5 may £625
One of English football's powerhouse clubs, Chelsea have won the Premier League title five times since 2004 and few would bet against them picking up more silverware over the next few seasons.
With an array of stars in the Blues line-up and the charismatic Antonio Conte overseeing proceedings from the touchline the action on the Stamford Bridge pitch is rarely dull.
Off it, you're in for a great day too, beginning with a visit to the Tea Bar, an ideal, relaxed setting from which to soak up the pre-match atmosphere.
Here, you will enjoy a tasty three-course meal served with a choice of dishes and access to a complimentary bar with beer, wine and soft drinks.
Once your appetite is sated take your seats in the West Stand Upper Tier and get ready to cheer on The Pensioners as they seek another three points.
Full list of inclusions
- Seats located in West Stand Upper Tier (long side location, block 2) positioned between halfway line and edge of penalty box
- Access to Tea Bar which opens 2.5 hours prior to kick off
- Pre-match three-course table service menu with choice of dishes per course
- Complimentary bar (beer, wine, soft drinks) served with pre-match meal
- Informal relaxed atmosphere, children and families welcome
- Guaranteed table reservations
- Complimentary match program
- Team sheet
- Betting facilities
- Post-match sandwich buffet and tea/coffee served in Tea Bar
- Conventional paper ticket