Manchester United Tickets
31 mar £238
14 apr £238
28 apr £438
13 may £313
As one of football's global superpowers, getting tickets to see Manchester United in the flesh can be extremely difficult - so don't miss this opportunity to take in the unforgettable Old Trafford atmosphere for yourself.
The scene of so many dramas, The Theatre of Dreams is one of football's most iconic venues and has been the stage for legends such as Bobby Charlton, George Best, Eric Cantona, Ryan Giggs, David Beckham and many more.
Now, you too, can take a seat among the Red Devils' faithful to cheer on today's heroes.
As well as offering superb views of the action, your ticket includes a complimentary match programme, pre-and post-game lounge access and a dedicated stadium entrance.
Full list of inclusions
- Premium Executive seats located in North East/West corner (Tier 2)
- Seats overlooking the famous Stretford End
- Access to Kit Room Lounge, 500 Club or The Academy Lounge, up to 2.5 hours before kick-off and 1 hour afterwards
- Food and drink available to purchase on the day
- Complimentary match programme
- Access to betting facilities
- Dedicated stadium entrance - no queues!
- Family friendly area
- Seats will be situated together
So, iron your United shirt, get your scarf ready and bring your best singing voice - come on you reds!