Real Madrid Tickets
3 mar cat 1 £194, cat 3 £111, VIP £304
18 mar cat 1 £205
7 apr Cat 1 £603, Cat 3 £371 VIP £5531
12 may cat 1 £232, Cat 3 £133, VIP £420
Whether battling bitter rivals Barcelona for domestic supremacy or striving to add another European Cup to their haul, seeing Real Madrid in the flesh is a must for any football fan.
Known as the Galácticos due to their penchant for signing world famous players such as Zinedine Zidane, Luis Figo, Ronaldo and David Beckham, the team's current superstar is the relentless Cristiano Ronaldo.
Having found the net over 400 time, the Portuguese goal machine is one of the most famous athletes in the world and this is your chance to see him on the big stage.
But a visit to the legendary Santiago Bernabéu is about much more than one player.
Seating over 80,000 spectators, the huge stadium is five tiers high and is renowned for it's steepness! What's more, on match days, it can become a cauldron of noise as the home fans will their team on.
We have three different options to choose from:
- Category 1: Excellent seats located along the side of the pitch within tiers 1-5
- Category 3: Located behind one of the goals on the top two tiers
- VIP Seats: These incredible seats are located in the Copas de Europa Suite (Block 108) which is about as close to the pitch as you can get without being in the team! What's more, pre-match, half-time and post-match drinks, tapas and canapes are served in an exclusive catering area located in the iconic museum room that also houses the team's European Cup trophies.
Please note: the actual date of the match and kick-off time is only announced a few weeks before each game. It is the customer's responsiblity to check this information as tickets are non-refundable. Dates listed below indicate the scheduled weekend of the game (Games in bold ARE a confirmed date and kick-off time).
- Tickets for a Real Madrid home game
- 3 categories of seating available including incredible VIP upgrade!